Monday, March 10, 2008

Labour Day at the Coupers

Today we celebrated Labour Day, to remember those who stood up for the 8 hour work day way back in 1856. So I left the laptop at work and hit the road to catch up with Sam and her new baby girl Isabella. For those of you who remember, Sam and I travelled for 3 weeks last September on a whirlwind, round-the-world trip for work, while she was 4.5 months pregnant.


Now for those of you who know Dr Dopey, you'll know she's not too good with babies but fortunately for me (and Isabella) we were not put in a situation where this needed to be tested. Instead I was saved by their 3 yr old son Hamish who had received a new train set for his 3rd birthday and I was more than happy to help out.



(Hamish got into trouble for poking his tongue out.....and I'm probably going to be in trouble for putting it on the blog)

No comments: