Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter 08

Pretty Good Thursday, March 20
Easter this year began for me on 'Pretty Good Thursday' (the day before Good Friday) with an Easter Egg Hunt at work organised by me, as I thought we all deserved a bit of fun before breaking up for the 4 day long weekend. Now it may be that I was more excited by the thought of running around the office searching for hidden chocolate than the majority of my male engineering collegues but they unfortunately did not have a choice. Fortunately for me the marketing group was also invited and they were far more enthusiastic (ie they actually brought in eggs) and were very creative in their choice of hiding places. Anyway I achieved what I wanted from the excercise, ending up with a healthy stash of chocky eggs, yum

Good Friday, March 21
Sleeping, eating, lots of tv watching (crap weather, shops closed)

Easter Saturday, March 22
The sun came out again so Bonnie and I hopped on the motorbikes and headed to Daddy Dopey's place for lunch
Daddy Dopey's house

Daddy, Bonnie & Dr Dopey

Daddy Dopey showing off his belly balancing skills

Elaine working hard in her studio

Daddy Dopey showing off his new car
Bonnie showing off her bike

Dr Dopey showing off her bike

No comments: