Saturday, March 8, 2008

Green Thumb Update

So after getting an earful from my father-in-law, Wally, about not having any flowering plants (apparently the lime tree doesn't count) my last visit to the nursery resulted in a few new purchases, all of which have the potential to flower. These include:
  • Frangipani plant, which came with a beautiful picture of the flowers, but not flowered yet
  • Jasmine creeper that I'm training up to the bracken screen we have on the balcony (see it on the left, behind the frangipani? No flowers though)
  • Camilla that I'm training along a lattice and actually does have buds!

I also bought a frangipani for my desk at work, it was doing great while I was away, the guys watered it as promised but when I returned it gradually went down hill so now all that's left is the stem...I have faith it will come back though

No comments: