Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Queenstown Take 2

So we’re back in good old Queenstown and guess what it’s raining here too. Funny that. It doesn’t stop the NZers watering there grass though does it. There’s heaps of water here for watering, they have their sprinklers running 24/7 and apparently the Aussies keep turning them off – how funny is that?

Anyway we amused ourselves by going to the cinema to see the only movie showing, Beowolf (don’t bother its crap) but the pre-movie entertainment was much more entertaining – we had a few mid 20 yo British guys waiting for theatre to open up. One of them stumbled past a poster and said: “Oh cleavage action......Angelina Jolly’s in that......I love a bit of Jolly”. The discussion moved to Kate Beccinsale where one guy said “I saw Kate Beccensale’s undercarriage”. Yep Queenstown is full of Brits. Brits and beautiful people - for those of you who are old enough just think of Right Said Fred’s song I’m too sexy and you’ll get the picture – lots of leggy Hilton look-a-likes with fake tans and fake tits, lots of “large-shorted” guys who think their pretty fly for a white guy (quotes from Warwick).

On our last day here we decided to go all out and check out some of the other adventure activities on offer in Queenstown:




Yeah its pretty sad I know but we're cheap.

Hair update - 3 weeks down, half way. The grease has distributed itself over the length of my hair, this doesn't means its better just more consistent overall and now have a bit of a dandruf problem, will be interesting when I go back to work next week. Warwicks is normal. He doesn't think my hair will improve and we've got $50 riding on it now so I have to stick it out till Jan 1 - if it doesn't improve by then I'll be washing it

No comments: